Exercise caution traveling in Polk County as some roads are flooded and driving conditions are hazardous.
The following roads are closed:
– Southern portion of US 176
– Parts of Holberts Cove Road (Coyote Ridge Lane to Bradley Falls)
– Green River Cove Road (use extreme caution)
– Portions of Pea Ridge Road (construction)
– Portions of Howard Gap Road
The National Weather Service is projecting another 1 to 2 inches of rain today, Thursday, May 31. The weather pattern shows precipitation throughout the next two days.
Polk County Local Government will update this list as information becomes available.