Residents recovering from the recent natural disasters can receive assistance and support at the Polk County Disaster Recovery Center being held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9 at the Polk County Public Libraries’ Columbus Library at 1289 W. Mills St.
Participating organizations and agencies include:
- American Red Cross
- Foothills Health Network
- N.C. Baptist Men
- N.C. Dept. of Insurance
- Polk Fit, Fresh and Friendly/Hear2Help
- Polk County Local Government’s Consolidated Human Services Agency, Planning and Zoning Dept. and Building Inspections Dept.
- Rutherford Polk McDowell Health District
- St. Luke’s Hospital
- Thermal Belt Outreach Ministry
- Tryon Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Vaya Health