Exercise caution traveling in Polk County on Wednesday as some roads are flooded and driving conditions are hazardous.
The following roads are closed:
– Southern portion of U.S. Highway 176
– Warrior Drive between Baker and Meadowlark
– Parts of Holbert Cove Road (Coyote Ridge Lane to Bradley Falls)
– Green River Cove Road (High Water Signs are out – use extreme caution)
– Levi Road at Woodland Drive
– Hunting Country at Carriage Row Road
– Abrams & Moore Road
– Portions of Pea Ridge Road
– Womack Road
– Portions of Howard Gap Road
National Weather Service is projecting another 1-2 inches of rain on Wednesday. The weather pattern shows precipitation is possible throughout the next two days.
Polk County Local Government will update this list as information becomes available.